Modification or Cancellation of Order
Offer(s)(remark 1) can only be modified or cancelled before transaction commit. Otherwise, modification or cancellation of order(s) is/are not allowed.
Product Shelf Life
All products included in the offer will have a minimum shelf life of one year, which is same as the product(s) available in Bioscreen Medical Beauty braches.
All product(s) purchased from this website will be delivered to your registered mailing address by Bioscreen Medical Beauty designated Courier Company from 3 to 5 working days, exclusively for public holidays.
Our designated Courier Company will endeavor to provide delivery service rapidly and efficient. But the delivery time will be affected by weather and public holidays or festivals (for example: Christmas, Chinese Lunar New Year). Courier Company is not binding the delivery schedule, and Courier Company and BIOSCREEN LTD. will not bear any legal responsibility due any damage or loss caused by delay.
Customers are required to print out the e-invoice of the treatment offer(s) and make reservation through the provided reservation number before enjoying the offer. Please display the above captioned e-invoice to receptionist before enjoying the offer.
Treatment Offer validity
Promotional Trial offers offered on bioscreen-paris.com have a validity period of 60 days from the date of purchase.
All online treatment promotions as shown on imparis.com are valid for new customers only; and each new customer can enjoy the treatment offer once only. Unless it’s specified for existing customers.
Advanced booking is required. Please present the purchased e-invoice before enjoying the selected offer.
Modification or Cancellation of Treatment Appointment
Any request of modification or cancellation of appointment must be informed to the selected INGRID MILLET branch 6 hours in advance.
Exchange or Refund
Offer(s) purchased from impairs.com are not refundable or exchangeable.
This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount(s) or promotional offer(s), no matter in any Bioscreen Medical Beauty branches or bioscreen-paris.com.
In case of any disputes, BIOSCREEN LTD. reserves the right of final decision.
Remark 1: Offer implies the selected product.
1. Exchange of merchandise will only be offered within 7 days from invoice date and the merchandise may only be exchanged once for each item sold.
2. No exchange for damaged or used merchandise. Ingrid Millet Limited reserves the right to determine whether the merchandise has been damaged or used.
3. No exchange for merchandise sold with discounted price or for promotional items.
4. Products and treatment packages are not transferable or refundable.
5. We require 6 hours cancellation notice prior to the customer’s scheduled arrival, otherwise, Ingrid Millet Limited reserves the right to charge the full treatment cost accordingly.
6. Ingrid Millet Limited reserves the right to change the schedule and timetable of all workshops or activities.
7. No designated service representative can be provided for any treatment.
8. Please take care of your personal belongings when enjoying treatment. Ingrid Millet Limited is not responsible for any lost or missing item.
9. Bringing baby or child to the shop is not recommended when enjoying treatment. Please take care of baby or child if the Customer must bring them along to the shop. Ingrid Millet Limited is not responsible for any matter that would arise should any accident happen.
10. If customer is pregnant or has any other health matter, please inform the staff at the shop before enjoying treatment. Ingrid Millet Limited is not responsible for any health or side effect issue of the customer while performing treatment.
11. In order to avoid disturbing other customers while enjoying their treatments, Ingrid Millet Limited may cancel the appointment if the customer arrives late due to personal reason.
12. All sales terms are to follow that listed on the Sales Memo. Ingrid Millet Limited only acknowledges and accepts the commitments which are listed on the Sales Memo
13. If you want to make an appointment, please contact the shop or inform the staff at the shop to make a reservation. The reservation is on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
14. The expiry date of treatment package is listed on the Sales Memo. Please note that the treatment package will be forfeited after the expiry date.
The term ' Bioscreen Medical Beauty ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner and operator of the website whose registered office is 6th Floor, Casey Building, 38 Lok Ku Road, Hong Kong. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
．The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change from time to time without notice.
．Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to reasons of any kind.
．We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
．Your use of any information or materials in this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
．This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
．We and other parties own the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website. These shall not be used without the written permission of us or the party owning these. Materials on this site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without our prior written consent.
．Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
．From time to time this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
．You may not create a link to this website from another website or document for commercial use, without our prior written consent.
．Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of The People's Republic of China.
If you would have queries about this policy, please write to us at 6th Floor, Casey Building, 38 Lok Ku Road, Hong Kong or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions as contained herein from time to time without prior notice. In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.